To be a competitive international airport with year-round scheduled and charter traffic. We want to be the safest, most reliable “main gate” to the Istrian region and an active participant in the creation of sustainable development and prosperity of Istria.
Provide high quality services for the handling of passengers, aircraft and cargo. Everything we do is dedicated to the satisfaction of our passengers and business partners. A professional approach to every job and the satisfaction of our passengers are our comparative advantages. The quality of our service is based on proficiency, professionalism and courtesy of our employees, which is achieved by continuous investment in training, development and advancement. We are focused on teamwork, highly appreciate cooperation, willingness to change with the maximum commitment to the fast-growing company.
We do this through continued work to improve existing services, develop and implement new services in accordance with the requirements of passengers, type of traffic, and global standards.
GENERAL AND SPECIFIC OBJECTIVES FOR THE NEXT THREE-YEAR PERIOD
- To satisfy the traffic demand in the civil aviation with basic capacity of traffic facilities.
- To satisfy the traffic demand in the civil aviation with corresponding facilities.
- To satisfy spatial conditions for further undisturbed development of Pula Airport.
- To satisfy safety requirements for landing and takeoff of aircraft in instrumental meteorological conditions, as well as the movement on the maneuvering area for existing and new types of aircraft.
- To satisfy security requirements for the movement and parking of aircraft, and their handling on the apron.
BASIC ORGANIZATIONAL VALUES
At Pula Airport professionalism is not an ambition, it is a practice, our business has been built on professionalism, dedication, and honesty, ethics and teamwork will lead us to achieve new goals.
BASIC PRINCIPLES OF RELATIONSHIPS WITH THIRD PARTY
Pula airport as a business entity understands the importance of good relations with passengers, their business associates, employees and the public and for that reason the Code of Ethics states the values and procedures to make these relationships even better.
With regard to travelers, business associates and the public, Pula airport put safety first while providing high-quality service.
Pula Airport considers every worker equally valuable regardless to his position, and equally appreciates his contribution to the success of the organization.